Our focus for children at the beginning is to make learning like play. Children will be engaged and encouraged to participate in activities to express themselves. Our trainers will take children on a journey of adventure to help ignite their imagination, explore their thoughts and then expressing them through various theatrical forms like acting and poetry to boost confidence and develop self-awareness and realise their own strength. During the session, children are encouraged to express feelings to give sentiments and ideas.
Your child will
- Gain and develop confidence through various theatrical forms and other activities
- Increase focus and develop self-awareness
- Develop collaboration and creativity
- Develop gross motor skills through drama, songs and games
- Learn to use imagination and express them